- It was a GREAT year, or
- It was an OK year, or
- It was a TERRIBLE year.
PERSPECTIVE is everything. Perspective – “a particular attitude towards or way of regarding something”. Perspective is less about the facts and more about how we interpret the facts, and what we do with the facts. It’s really important that we interpret what happens to us and around us in the right way. Otherwise we can totally get the wrong end of the stick.
but the servant moves from a place of fear into a place of encouragement because his eyes get opened.
1) Turn Up The Testimonies
- of the faithfulness of God in the past,
- to release the power of God in the present, and
- to give you hope and encouragement that God will continue to come through for you in the future.
2) Reframe The Losses
- Not a hair of their head was singed
- None of their clothes were damaged
- Their chains had all fallen off (the fire times in our lives can bring us the greatest freedom)
- And they DIDN’T EVEN SMELL OF SMOKE!!